Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas village silouette


Each of the pattern pages are sized to fit an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.  I used 100 lb. card-stock for mine.






Here's the village with some reindeer... = )   the reindeer can be found here: http://laurasfrayedknot.blogspot.com/2012/11/paper-reindeer.html

So, I added some wreaths to my Christmas Village....


Now it looks festive!  =)



Here is what I used to make the wreaths.  the scalloped circle dies from spellbinders.  I used the 2 smallest from the set.  The bows are Quickutz.  The hard to see one is from an Easter basket set.  The circle punches are 1/2"  3/4". 




The Silhouette cut file for this card can be purchased here: 
   ** If you want to buy this smaller version, you can get it here: **
                           https://www.etsy.com/listing/215244203/christmas-village-silhouette-card?

3 comments:

  1. I would love to make a machine cutable file of this, with your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! = ) It will be much easier that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete